We know that setting up a website can feel daunting, so we’re on a mission to make having a website as simple as possible.
Setting up your site
As soon as you buy your package, we set your website up with your own domain name, email address and theme.
All the essential pages for your business – Home, About, Blog and Contact – are already in place, with dummy content to demonstrate exactly how your website can look. Menus and social media links are in place too, so your website works for you from the start.
And, because you have a Coming Soon Page, your website will already start to be registered by search engines.
Direct Support by email and phone
Real, practical help is what sets us apart at Flat White Websites, because we know how tough it is when you’re running your own business.
Whether you want written advice in an email, or prefer a friendly voice at the end of the phone, we’ll guide you through any aspect of your website, big or small.
Ongoing Support for your live website
We’re still here for you to answer any questions you have and guide you through any edits you’re struggling with.
It’s us, and only us, that provides support, so you’re guaranteed to have a friendly voice at the end of the phone when you need it. Whether you can’t remember how to edit your menu, or want to add your brand-new newsletter sign-up to your website, just email or phone.
And, while the current work situation is continuing, all of our support will be available via video call.
Penny and Fred are so approachable and make setting up your site so simple and straightforward. Also they are wonderful at helping you to just get on with it.Suzanne, Curiosity Social Media
Once you have your website, you can choose the practical support that suits you best:
- a place on one of our website workshops in east London, with hands-on help to add the essential content to get your website live – we will add dates for these when the social distancing rules are sufficiently relaxed.
- an hour-long video call, demonstrating all the elements you can edit to get your website live.
ABSOLUTELY recommend these workshops – Penny and Fred are so supportive, helpful and down-to-earth. It really helped to build my confidence and enthusiasm to get my website finished and launchedFiona, Fairways Communications
Prefer to learn as you go?
Our ever-expanding library of ‘how-to’ videos and PDF guides is for you.
Our guides cover everything you need to know – from the basics of logging in and finding your way around WordPress, to adding photos and videos, newsletters and blogs.
And, because we really are here to help, if you need a video to explain anything we haven’t thought of yet, just let us know, and we’ll add it.
We’ll take care of the day-to-day maintenance side, too.
- We ensure WordPress is always up-to-date with the latest releases.
- We only use the best WordPress plugins, and always keep them up-to-date to make sure your website always functions at its best.
- We also take care of any security alerts, with dedicated plugins to warn of anything suspicious.
- We back up your content daily, so if anything unexpected happens, we can always restore your website for you.
There. Peace of mind.
I loved the prompts about what to include. Also when I have run into difficulties, my questions have been answered quickly and efficiently.
Bravo!Susan, Susan Page Snuff Bottles