How much is a website?
That depends on the type of website you need:
A Single Page website, which is the Espresso package, is £160 a month or £160 a year.
A Multi Page website, which is the Macchiato package, is £21 a month or £210 a year.
An eCommerce website, which is the Flat White package, is £26 a month or £260 a year.
How long will it take for me to get my website?
The maximum time it will take for your website to be ready for you to add content is 3 days, but we usually get it ready for you within 1 working day of payment.
What’s included with the website?
All our website packages include:
- A template with dummy content to show you exactly what to add where.
- Unlimited choice of Google Fonts and full colour picker, so you can match your website to your brand.
- Unlimited phone, zoom and email support from Fred.
- SSL certificate, which means your website will be secure.
- 12 months’ hosting, with all the security updates and daily backups done by us for you.
- 12 months .co.uk or .com Domain Name for your 1st year, and 2 Domain Names with the eCommerce Flat White package
- 1 email address linked to your website domain name.
For full details of what is included in each package, check out our Website Packages and Prices.
Will you add my content?
No, we don’t add your content. But we do give you lots of help to do it yourself, whether via a Zoom call, where Fred can show you exactly how to add and edit content (and you’ll get a recording of the call, too) or watching any of our How To videos.
How long do I get support for?
As long as you have your website. Our support is available as soon as you buy your website, and continues for as long as you have your website with us. It will not run out after a month, and will continue when your website is live too.
What do I do if I have an existing website?
We can usually export the content from your existing website and import it to your new Flat White website database. You can then add the content to our template to get your website looking how you want it.
We have exported content from Wix, GoDaddy, Mailchimp, WordPress and Etsy websites. If your website is on another platform, we will do our best to help you.
When you are ready to go live with your new Flat White website, we will help you with any domain name re-pointing, to make sure visitors go to your new site.
Sign up to our Website Wisdom newsletter - regular tips straight to your inbox to help you on your website journey.