Your website won’t only look great – it’ll work like a dream too.
Our simplified, affordable WordPress templates make sure you get a fully functioning website in next to no time; stylish, professional and easy to use.
All you have to do is add content.
Looking great, feeling amazing
When we designed our templates, we had small businesses just like yours in mind:
- Responsive design, so your site looks great however your customers view it, including on their mobiles
- Social media icons linking directly to your accounts
- Contact form, making it super easy for customers to message you directly
- Coming Soon page, with contact details and social media links, meaning you get an immediate online presence whilst you’re adding your content
All our templates come with dummy content already loaded to see straight away how your site will look and know where you have to add your content.
The technical stuff
We make sure everything works just the way you need it by including the following, all as standard
- Domain name registered for 12 months – either co.uk or .com
- 12 months hosting
- A unique email address linked to your website’s domain name
- WordPress Content Management System so that you can edit all your content yourself
- SSL certificate for website security
- Anti-hacking security plugin for peace of mind
- Ongoing maintenance, including all WordPress and Plugin updates and backups
A helping hand
Feeling supported is all part of the experience of working with us.
From helping you get set up to answering those niggling day-to-day queries, we’re here for you.
You can access our help in many ways, including:
- A 1-hour Zoom call with Fred to show you how to get started
- “How-to…” videos for just about everything you could want to do on your website
- Ongoing email, phone or Zoom help
Time to talk figures
It’s up to you – you can pay all in one go and get two months free or spread your costs by paying monthly.
You can compare our four different options below to help you choose, which would work best for your business.
|Landing Page Website||Single Page Website||Multi Page Website||eCommerce Multi Page Website|
|COST: pay monthly option, per month||£15||£20||£25|
|COST: pay annually option, per year (get two months’ free)||£50||£150||£200||£250|
|WordPress Content Management System||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Free 1 hour Zoom call||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Telephone, Email and Zoom Support from Fred and Penny||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|12 months’ Hosting||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|12 months’ .co.uk and/or .com Domain Name/s||One||One||One||Both|
|Email Address linked to your website domain name||✔️||One||Two||Two|
|Custom colour picker||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Social Media Icons||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Home, About, Services and Contact sections||✔️|
|Home Page, About Page, News Page (including Blog), and Contact Page||✔️||✔️|
|Page Template for unlimited pages||✔️||✔️|
|Post Template for unlimited blogs||✔️||✔️|
|Yoast Plugin for SEO analysis of content||✔️||✔️|
|Google Analytics integration to monitor visitors’ behaviour||✔️||✔️|
|Twitter Feed in Footer||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Instagram Feed in Footer||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Portfolio Page Template||✔️|
|Mailchimp integration for newsletters and email marketing||✔️|
|Stripe integration to sell products and courses direct from website||✔️|
Excellent value for money compared to my previous website (that a professional built for the company) and has proved much easier to edit. I cannot recommend Flat White highly enoughMiles, Kirkland Garden Services