We run workshops to show you exactly how to get your Flat White Website up and running.
We don’t want people to buy one of our websites and then never get round to making it live, so our website workshops provide the extra guidance you may need to make it a reality.
Anytime you buy a website (see full details of all our packages), you get a place at a Website Workshop, for free.
During the workshop, you will learn how to add all the content you need to launch your Multi Page website, and learn all the essential skills to keep your website in tip-top shape, including:
- An introduction to the WordPress Dashboard
- How to add and edit written Content
- How to add new Pages and Blogs
- How to organise Menus
- How to add Photos in the best format
- How to add Social Media links
- Individual guidance on getting the right result for your own website
- A chance to discuss your content with like-minded small businesses
How Our Workshops Work
Do I have to bring anything?
All you have to bring is your laptop and some content.
Tea, coffee, cake and sandwiches are all included.
When are the Website Workshops?
We hold workshops every couple of months, and will publish the next date here as soon as it is confirmed.
Where are the workshops held?
We run the workshops from our home in Wapping, east London.
Who will run the workshop?
Penny will talk you through all the website elements (she designed the template, so she’s the expert!), and Fred is on hand for extra support.
Is this you?
- You want accountability to get your website live as your website keeps getting pushed down the To Do list.
- You want to feel confident that your website will look professional.
- You prefer face-to-face advice (especially if it’s friendly!).
- You know you need a website for your business but find drag-and-drop website builders daunting.
- You haven’t had your own website before and find all the jargon confusing.
Then come along – we will be so happy to help.
I learnt loads at the workshop and feel so much more confident now about getting my website finished.Rachel, Black Parrot Social