Announcing Launch of #StartUpsUnited Campaign
Starting a new business on your own can be a lonely and daunting experience. You risk feeling isolated and unsupported.
This often comes at a time when you’re already overwhelmed trying to evolve from being a master of one trade into managing everything from finance, marketing and IT, through to tax, sales and copywriting.
We know – we’ve been there.
You enjoy benefits from leaving the corporate rat race, but also risk losing a sense of community support that came from working as part of a team. It’s overwhelming trying to spin all the plates. That’s why so many small-business support and networking groups are thriving as we all band together to manage some of the (thankfully few!) downsides of going out on our own.
Thankfully, there’s a huge level of support and camaraderie that naturally flows between small business owners, freelancers and entrepreneurs. This helps to ease the journey and build strong and supportive networks along the way.
As a small company ourselves, helping is at our absolute core. We are committed to providing start-ups, small businesses and freelancers with personal support and hands-on-coaching to help get their websites live.
To recognise and contribute to the wider small-business community goodwill that’s in abundance, we’re launching #StartUpsUnited.
This 6-week campaign will (amongst other things) see us joining together with other small businesses to form the Guru Crew, including:
- Accountant & Tax Consultant: Katia Ramirez of KRA Consulting
- Brand Identity Consultant: Lidia Rumley of Light Switch Brand Identity
- Copywriter: Nicole Andrew of Call Me Wordsmith
- Lawyer (IT & GDPR specialist): Tara Taubman-Bassirian of Data Rainbow
- Marketing Consultant: Claire Sweeting of Gold Dot Marketing
- Photographer: Thomas Skovende
- Social Media Expert: Katie Storey of Storey Media
- Small Business Coach: Rachel Russell of Thrive Beyond
- Video Production Expert: Amy Burnett of Nutty Amber Videos
- Virtual Assistant: Jodie Hammersley, Busy Bee Assistant
The Guru Crew will be offering their expertise through tips and advice to benefit your business. We’ll also be running a competition set to put a smile on the face of a handful of lucky small businesses – follow us on Instagram and Facebook for more details and your chance to win:
We look forward to helping you along your incredible journey of running your own business.